Dryer Vent Wizard: Dryer Vent Hose Repair Twin Cities
Your dryer vent hose is one of the most important parts of your dryer. Dryer vent hoses allow excess lint and hot air to escape from your dryer.
A build-up of lint in your dryer can easily ignite and start a fire, so it is important that you have dryer vent hoses that are made of the correct materials and works to filter the lint and other materials out of your dryer and out of your home.
We offer dryer vent repair in the Twin Cities and the surrounding areas, and we know firsthand just how important the proper dryer vent hose is.
When we come to your home for dryer vent hose repair, we will replace your current dryer hose with a more current one made out of the safest materials.
Dryer vents should be made out of a flexible material, like metal or plastic. It is imperative that these hoses not be torn or ripped, nor should they be kinked or crushed. If you spot any of these issues with your dryer vent hose, you need to call us so we can come out and replace them.
If your dryer vent hose has any of these problems, the lint cannot safely exit the hose. That means the lint will back up and, if your dryer somehow creates a spark, that spark could ignite the lint and start a fire.
Keep your family and home safe. Call on us for dryer vent hose repair services. We can make sure your dryer vent hose is working as it should be.
Signs You Need Dryer Vent Hose Repair
There are several signs that you should look into dryer vent hose repair:
- Are your clothes taking longer than usual to dry?
- Is your electricity bill increasing?
- Do your clothes feel excessively hot or is there a moldy smell to them after they have been through your dryer?
- Is there excess lint on your clothing?
- Is the top of your dryer hot to the touch while it is running?
- Is there no visible lint on the lint trap screen after a load of laundry has dried?
- Is your dryer stopping by itself during the drying cycle?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, call us about dryer vent hose repair.
Dryer Vent Hose Repair and More
If you need dryer vent hose repair in the Twin Cities, call Dryer Vent Wizard at 651-792-5626 or contact us and Request Service.