Dryers are a pretty important appliance in this day and age. Not everyone has the time or space to hang their clothes to dry, so dryers play a valuable role in making sure we are neat and presentable on a daily basis. As a company that offers dryer vent cleaning to Osseo and the surrounding areas, we have a few suggestions on how to properly maintain your dryer. Of course, there are some aspects to dryer maintenance that are difficult to do without the right tools and know-how. So when you need more assistance with your dryer vent cleaning and maintenance, call us and we can help! In the meantime, here are a few basic chores you can do on your own.
- After every load of laundry is done drying, take a few seconds to clean out the dryer vent and remove all of the lint. This will also help your dryer’s energy efficiency.
- A few times a year, check to make sure your dryer isn’t pushed so far into the wall that the dryer vent hose is crushed or torn.
- Also, go outside and check the outdoor dryer vent and remove any debris that could restrict the air flow. This is another task that is good to do at least a few times a year.
- At least once a year, hire Dryer Vent Wizard to come to your home for our dryer vent cleaning services. This will not only ensure your dryer is functioning at its peak efficiency, it could also help prevent a house fire.
- At least once a month, take a look at the inside of your dryer to make sure there aren’t any parts that are missing or loose.
For more information on dryer vent cleaning in Osseo, call Dryer Vent Wizard at 651-792-5626 or contact us and Request Service.