Minneapolis Dryer Vent Hose Installations
Dryer Vent Wizard of the Greater Twin Cities
Your clothes dryer, just like many various other home appliances, is an outstanding benefit to have. Even so, it requires being cleaned out on a regular basis to ensure optimum performance and security. Without dryer vent cleaning, the dryer within your Minneapolis home could be a hazard.
One of the most essential features of every properly working dryer vent is a top quality, suitable dryer vent hose . The Dryer Vent Wizard of the Greater Twin Cities team is able to assist you by adding a risk-free dryer vent hose that can aid your dryer to perform at its most efficient.
Dryer vent hose suggestions & guidelines
If the dryer vent hose within your Minneapolis MN home needs to be replaced or repaired, keep in mind the following guidelines:
- Your dryer ducts ought to be no less than four inches wide in size. The ducts ought to be thoroughly clean, frictionless and with no interferences, to guarantee optimum air circulation and faster drying times.
- The joints shouldn’t be anchored with duct tape, but metal tape.
- Your dryer vent needs to be its own ventilation, free of other kinds, such as chimneys or exhaust vents.
- When checking your dryer vent hose and the vent opening, search for clogs, including nests from birds and rodents. You ought to be able to feel air from at least 12 inches away from the dryer exhaust.
- Your dryer vent hose should not be kinked or smashed, and there needs to be room to for the hose to create its bends.
- If you want a hidden duct system, then it should be created from stiff metal, like galvanized steel or aluminum.
- Your dryer vent should be inspected annually by a licensed dryer vent cleaning company. This is certainly much more essential than ever, as dryer vents have become a lot more intricate, with lengthier hoses and more bends.
- The dryer never ought to be vented in a way that the exhaust is left indoors. Dryer vent exhaust is a peril to your health as it can cause mold and also other issues.
Selecting a dryer vent hose
Your dryer has to be vented to ensure it to operate properly. If you’re unclear whether your dryer vent hose is harmless, you should Contact Us without delay to get it inspected.
When it comes to your hose, it should be created from metal to be able to comply with the specifications of Minneapolis building codes. Here’s an overview of every kind of dryer vent hose: Flexible Aluminum
It is one of the most popular dryer vent hoses in the marketplace, but it’s one of the most prone to lint accumulation. Just one of three hoses authorized through the Underwriters Laboratories.
- Steel or Aluminum Rigid Piping
Rigid piping is one of the safest as a result of it being made from metal. Additionally, it’s also authorized from the Underwriters Laboratories.
- Flexible Thin Foil
Definitely not recommended. They are very susceptible to amassing lint and catching on fire.
- Flexbile Plastic material or Vinyl
The most detrimental possible option. Plastic-type and vinyl hoses are on the list of leading factors behind the way dryer fires begin.
The benefits of working with Dryer Vent Wizard
Once the Dryer Vent Wizard of the Greater Twin Cities comes into your house or property, we’ll take care of it as if it were our own. We’ll check out your dryer vent to be sure it’s installed correctly and won’t turn into a fire hazard. Our workforce has learned everything regarding dryer vents and the perils presented by a malfunctioning or unclean vent. We also believe in not merely putting in or cleaning your vent, but in dryer fire reduction. You’re in secure hands with us, and there’s nothing we won’t do to help keep you safe and sound.